STRIVE is a non profit organization that focuses on serving teens and young adults with developmental disabilities through socialization, education and employment training opportunities. Tweens is one of STRIVE’s newer programs created in direct response to a need for social activities for middle aged students. STRIVE Tween Socials are held at STRIVE from 3:30 to 5:30pm every Friday. This program is specifically designed for 11 to 14 year olds and is modeled after the STRIVE Friday Night Socials.
In the event of a Tween Social cancellation, a decision will be made by 1pm on that Friday and posted here on the STRIVE website: www.pslstrive.org, as well as run on the local television news tickers. If you have questions please feel free to call the office at 207-774-6278.
- Be 11-14 years old to participate in the Tweens program.
- Student must be able to provide personal care and/or provide support to assist.
- Provide STRIVE with a completed application packet prior to participation in programs.
- Demonstrate an interest in participating in STRIVE programs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR QUESTIONSContact Olivia Fraioli, STRIVE Team Leaderofraioli@pslstrive.org
- In order to keep STRIVE a safe place, STRIVE retains the right to decide if a member needs to be accompanied by a guardian or if appropriate staff is required.
Please list the food, reaction, and treatment as applicable