Camp STRIVE provides tween, teens and young adults, ages 11-24, with a supportive, safe, and active program during school vacations and throughout the summer. During each camp session, campers participate in activities including cooking, community trips, arts and crafts, games and physical fitness and of course social time! Campers are supported at all times by professional staff who have completed PSL’s full training and are certified Direct Support Professionals.
Upcoming Camp Dates
Tentative Dates: June 26th – September 1st, 2017
|5 Days per week||$200|
|Early Drop Off*||$10/day|
|Late Pick Up*||$10/day|
Early Drop-off: 8am-9am
Late Pick-up: 5pm-6pm
*Must be arranged with Camp Staff in advance
How to Register
For a camper to participate during any Camp week, STRIVE must be made aware of this intention to participate by EOD on the Monday prior to the week of enrollment. These deadline also apply for early drop-off and late pick-up requests.
|Camp Week||Deadline for registration|
|June 26th-30th||EOD Monday June 19th|
|July 3rd–7th (no camp July 4th)||EOD Monday June 26th|
|July 10th-14th||EOD Monday July 3rd|
|July 17th-21st||EOD Monday July 10th|
|July 24th-28th||EOD Monday July 17th|
|July 31st–August 4th||EOD Monday July 24th|
|August 7th-11th||EOD Monday July 31st|
|August 14th-18th||EOD Monday August 7th|
|August 21st-25th||EOD Monday August 14th|
|August 28th-September 1st||EOD Monday August 21st|
You may enroll a camper for additional dates or cancel a campers enrollment in particular dates as the summer progresses. Camp registration forms must be completed and submitted prior to the camper’s first day at STRIVE. Please complete the Camp STRIVE Application either online or download a form below.
- Campers are required to bring a lunch from home each day.
- Campers may be asked to bring additional items for activities (i.e. Swim suits, winter gloves, water bottle).
- Please include a current email for staff to send updates about any changes in schedule.
- Update 6/8/2017 Counselors have begun training, and are finalizing the camp curriculum! “Meet the Counselors” information will be emailed to Camp parents during the week of 6/12. The Summer Camp Calendar will be posted here by EOD 6/16. More detailed communication regarding each day’s activities will be sent to registered camper families every week prior to the following week’s schedule.
- Campers will need to be dropped off by 9:30am in order to participate in any given camp day.
- Students attending STRIVE TOPS program may elect to attend the latter half of Camp (12:30-5pm). This option will be offered Monday thru Thursday July 10th-August 17th in accordance with the TOPS program schedule. An Ed Tech from TOPS will escort TOPS students to Camp and will remain with the camp program thru EOD. Families will be billed separately by Camp STRIVE for afternoons their son/daughter participates in Camp. Half Day Rate for TOPS student will be $30 per day. Parents may request late pick-up (5pm-6pm) for an additional $10 per day. *Space may be available for non-TOPS students, should enrollment allow. Parents would need to drop off their student to STRIVE between 12pm and 12:20pm in order to have their student participate. Please contact Olivia Fraioli if you would like to be placed on the wait list for this option.