PSL Services/STRIVE are committed to being part of the community and assisting people with emotional and intellectual disabilities to live with dignity and respect as active members of our community.
We are currently hiring for either a Part-Time or Full-Time Overnight MHRT-1 to work with our clients to support them in both their residence and in the community. Available shifts are Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 7:00 pm – 7:15 a.m. High school diploma or equivalent required and we will provide all of the required training. MHRT's are responsible for maintaining a safe and supportive environment for our consumers.
We are offering a $1,750 sign-on bonus and $250 additionally if already MHRT certified!
What We Offer You:
- 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Employee assistance program, Employee discount, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Paid time off, Professional development assistance, Referral program, Vision insurance, Signing bonus.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Driver’s License, reliable vehicle and clean driving record
- Experience supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities, or mental health diagnoses preferred but not required
- Provide support to clients in home and community settings
- Participate in community activities with clients
- Ensure safe and healthy living environment for clients through assisting with household chores, meal prep and planning and personal hygiene
PSL Services/STRIVE is an equal opportunity employer and provider and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its program and activities.