STRIVE Rocks 2017 Fundraising Tools
Click here for some online fundraising tools to get you started!
Click below on the list of questions to get to the answer to each one on this page or scroll through the whole page and read them all!
How much do I have to raise?
If you register before February 14th, we ask that you raise a minimum of $100. If you turn your packet in after the 14th, then you must raise $125 to dance. Remember, the dancers who raise the most money can win great prizes! Get started today! Is STRIVE a credible non-profit?
Is STRIVE a credible non-profit?
Yes! All donations to STRIVE Rocks are tax-deductible. Our tax-exempt ID number is: 01-0473116. Please contact Stefanie Millette for official receipts at (207)-774-6278 or email@example.com.
You should ask people you know. Friends and relatives, are a good place to start. It is a good idea to explain a little bit about what you are doing, why it is important to you, and who it is going to benefit.
- Start early! It is hard to raise a lot of money in one day, but if you start ahead of time, you will have no problem meeting your goal.
- Ask donors electronically! Create a fundraising page by following the instructions here. Share your efforts on social media or by email.
- Consider making it your own by adding a ridiculous challenge that will entice others to donate. For example, “If I raise $100 for STRIVE, I will jump into a plastic pool full of mayonnaise”. If you’d like to complete your challenge at the STRIVE Rocks event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate!
- Send out letters to your friends and family, particularly if they are known to love cards and snail mail! When you send out letters, try to include an envelope with your address and a stamp on it already, to make it easy to return a donation to you.
- Ask donors in person. Make sure when you do this, you have your sponsorship form so you can write down their name, address, and the amount of the donation. If they ask for a receipt, let them know you will mail it to them.
- After the STRIVE Rocks, send all your donors a thank you note and let them know of your experience with the event!
All checks should be made out to STRIVE
You can bring in your money to STRIVE at 28 Foden Road in South Portland any time before STRIVE Rocks, or you can bring donations with you on March.