PSL Services/STRIVE are committed to being part of the community and assisting people with emotional and intellectual disabilities to live with dignity and respect as active members of our community.
We offer two residential supported living programs for individuals experiencing a diagnosed chronic major mental illness and who have had a significant history of associated hospitalizations. The overarching goal of our MH programs is to provide the appropriate level, the appropriate frequency, and the specific types of goal-centered supports necessary to assist these individuals to move toward their own goals.
We are currently hiring for a Part-Time or Full-Time Weekend Overnight MHRT to work with our clients to support them in both their residence and in the community. High school diploma or equivalent required and we will provide all of the required training. Available hours are Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 7:00 pm - 7:00 am. 10 or 12 hour shifts available.
We are offering a $1,750 sign-on bonus and an $250 additional if already MHRT certified!
What We Offer You:
- 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Employee assistance program, Employee discount, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Paid time off, Professional development assistance, Referral program, Vision insurance, Signing bonus.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Driver’s License, reliable vehicle and clean driving record
- Experience supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities, or mental health diagnoses preferred but not required
- Provide support to clients in home and community settings
- Participate in community activities with clients
- Ensure safe and healthy living environment for clients through assisting with household chores, meal prep and planning and personal hygiene
PSL Services/STRIVE is an equal opportunity employer and provider and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its program and activities.