PSL Services/STRIVE provides a community of support and assistance to people with intellectual disabilities or mental health diagnosis who experience challenges seeking greater independence by: respecting the value of each individual, initiating mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships with business and community leaders, and creating innovative opportunities responsive to the evolving needs of individuals and families.
We are currently seeking a full-time Community Case Manager to be co-located in our Springvale and South Portland, Maine offices. We are offering a $1,750 sign-on bonus for the successful applicant!
The Case Management program at PSL Services/STRIVE offers many services to individuals with disabilities. The program seeks to connect individuals with their communities so that they may live as independently as possible.
What We Offer You:
- 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Employee assistance program, Employee discount, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Paid time off, Professional development assistance, Referral program, Vision insurance, Signing bonus.
- After one year of working in the Case Management position, PSL/STRIVE offers an LSW curriculum for case managers to have the opportunity to get licensed as a licensed social worker
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work or related field or Bachelor's degree and at least one year’s experience in an approved related field
- Assistance in applying for housing, VR services, and accessing Maine Care services for which they may be eligible including Maine Care Section 21 & 29 waitlists, and Maine Care Section(s) 28, 65, 17, and 96.
- Assistance with social security, food stamps, Maine Care, and financial management.
- Help with monitoring and coordinating medical, dental, vision, and psychiatric appointments.
- Support with getting involved in the local community through volunteering, working, joining a leisure/fitness/recreation group, and accessing educational opportunities.
PSL Services/STRIVE is an equal opportunity employer and provider and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its program and activities.