PSL Services/STRIVE provides a community of support and assistance to people with intellectual disabilities or mental health diagnosis who experience challenges seeking greater independence by: respecting the value of each individual, initiating mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships with business and community leaders, and creating innovative opportunities responsive to the evolving needs of individuals and families
PSL Service/STRIVE is currently seeking a full-time Human Resources Coordinator. This position will oversee and conduct professional development for all employees, support human resources functions, and provide back-up for payroll and benefits. Knowledge of DOL regulations, basic accounting principles and experience working with MS Office Suite is required. Candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field plus three years experience as well as a positive and professional attitude and the ability to work with a variety of people.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Conduct training (to include developing and curriculum)
· Monthly reporting
· Data tracking
· Data entry
· Strict adherence to confidentiality and a high level of discretion
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize and be self-motivated
· Detail oriented
· Remain calm under pressure
As a valued team member you will enjoy:
· Generous benefit package including health insurance, free dental and life insurance, flexible spending account, 401K, paid holidays, vacation and sick time and a variety of exciting employee discounts
· Employee Wellness Program
· Extremely supportive environment where management is committed to your success
PSL Services/STRIVE is an equal opportunity employer and provider and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its program and activities.